Sunday, April 6, 2014

Screencasting

Reading more about screencasting and realizing in order for it to have it's fully "flipped" effect it should be interactive - with questions for the student to respond to or some other sort of task/assessment.  I'm wondering when and where I can use something like this in my Career Planning classroom?  My curriculum involves many hands on, authentic activities such as filling out job applications, writing a resume, practicing interviews,etc.


Hmmmmm.....thoughts? ideas?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely check out Darron's most recent blog post. He embedded videos into Google Doc form. http://mrvigs122tech.wordpress.com/
    And you gave me an idea: I regularly field numerous questions on students regarding filling out job and college applications. They are often unfamiliar with the jargon of beaurocracy. Sorry I can't think of an example right now. A mock online job application via Google Forms could be a good lesson.

    ReplyDelete